How do I pay for my monthly fees?
(1) Cash & NETS at the counter (2) online bank transfer (3) GIRO (4) Recurring Credit Card. Please download the GIRO form here. We also recommend you take advantage of our interest-free credit card installment plan 6/12 months payment via UOB and OCBC. Please download the Credit Card form here.
Can I pay my subscription fees in advance?
Yes, please download form here. Kindly make sure to read through the terms and conditions.
What are the privileges of SAF Yacht Club Membership?
As a member, you have access to our Clubhouse and enjoy exclusive Members’ rates for the following:
– Sea Sports Activities / Courses
– Event Facilities
– Craft Chartering / Berthing
– Discounts at our Clubhouse sea-front restaurant.
– Membership Privilege Partner discounts on lifestyle and nautical products.
– Access to affiliate and reciprocal Clubs in Singapore and overseas.
Can I bring my friend and/or family to the Club?
Lifetime/Ordinary Members are allowed to sign in a maximum of 4 Guests.
3 years Term Members are only allowed to sign in a maximum of 2 Guests.
1 year Term Members are only allowed to sign in 1 Guest.
Who can be included in the Family Membership?
Family Membership will include spouse and children under the age of 21 years old. Family members under this membership will enjoy the same privileges such as usage of facilities at our Clubhouse and preferential rates for Sea Sports courses, charters and Club activities.
Is the Membership transferable?
No, it is not transferable.
How do I get to the Club?
The Club provides complimentary Shuttle Service on a scheduled basis to and from Sembawang MRT Station to Sembawang Clubhouse. Click here for our Club van shuttle schedule. For those who drive, parking is complimentary on a first-come-first-served basis.
I am going overseas. Can I apply for a waiver of monthly subscription fees?
You may apply for Absentee Status if you are leaving Singapore for a continuous period of 6 months up to 12 months. All applications must be submitted with supporting documents. Subject to Management Commitees’ Approval. Terms and Conditions apply.
Can I hold a private/corporate event at the Club?
Yes, you can. Please contact the Events & Marketing Department by emailing your enquiries to email@example.com
Can I convert from an Ordinary Lifetime Membership down to a Term Membership?
No, you may not. All Term Memberships can be converted to Lifetime Memberships by paying the full entrance fee of the new membership type. The Club does not allow a downgrade of Ordinary Lifetime Memberships. Any exceptions will be handled on a case-by-case basis with the careful approval of the Management.